Registration and Enrollment
- Registration for Courses. Explains registration for new students, courses taken outside CUA, and deadlines for audit, add/drop, and withdrawal.
- Incomplete/Change of Grade. Explains requirements and procedure for obtaining and dispensing an incomplete or change of grade.
- Course Load and Academic Leave.
Explains meetings between advisors and advisees, when to hold them, what should be discussed, and the responsibilities of advisor and advisee.
Explains process for choosing languages to study, and taking the language exam
Explains the registration process, times and dates comps are given, who creates the exam, exam day procedrues, and specific details for each degree's exam.
Requirements, procedure, and forms involved in receiving candidacy for Ph.D., S.T.D., and D.Min. degrees.
Thesis and Dissertation Information
- Thesis and Dissertation Proposals. Explains the requirements and process for submitting a proposal in the M.A., S.T.L. or Doctoral level.
- Preparing the Doctoral Defense. Explains the responsibilities of the director, student and the Assistant to the Graduate Director and the process of depositing the thesis or dissertation.
Explains the requirements for graduation for each degree level, responsibilities of the student, faculty, and administration, and commencement details (cap and gown, times, etc.).
Please see the rector's handbook which gives an overview of seminarian formation at The School of Theology and Religious Studies. Please contact the STRS Administrative office with any further questions.
Click here to open the Basic Supervised Ministry Placement form. Follow the instructions on the form to complete it, save it to your computer, and email it to the individual named on the form by the due date. Failure to complete this process by the due date will prevent you from registering for this course.
Final Exam Schedule
Cardinal Station Tutorials
STRS News and Events
University Graduate and Undergraduate Program Descriptions (updated annually)
Link to tracking sheets for each degree for each Academic Area.
Explains the Happel Room Reservation Policy and provides the Happel Room Request Form.
Faculty Request Forms
Complete the Copy/Scan Request Form to submit copy and scan requests to the faculty assistant.
Room Reservation Form
Please click here to request rooms (other than the Happel room) located in Caldwell Hall